Friday, August 8, 2008

Sorry its been a while!

Hey everyone, if anyone, who reads my blogs! I havent been onl this thing in a LONG time. Everytime I start writing something it ends up being negative, so I dont post it. I started officially working (not just volunteering) on monday. Its been an interesting week. At the same time, I have been patiently waiting to find out about student loans. I'm getting impatient.

I left for vacation on July 17th. It was great. Went to Pheonix. Fun! California. Disney Land. Laguna Beach. It was great. Went through colorado. Utah. They were very pretty. Stopped by the grand canyon. Went through Monument Valley. It was a great vacation.

I know there have been some great things that have happened since I last got on this thing, but my mind is so full of negativity right now, I honestly can't remember the good things. Well, I just wanted to get on here so everyone would know that I am still alive. I don't know much of what to say, so for now I will say bye!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Waiting on student loans suck.