Sunday, May 18, 2008

MARY KAY!

I have been trying to schedule to have a Mary Kay consultant visit me for a while now. So she finally got to come today. Her name is Amanda. She is my dad's best friend's wife's daughter. ;) She came from right outside of Memphis to see me. Well, Jacob and I put some stuff in storage today and I found two picture frames. I decided to get them out of storage and use them. So I went to walmart and printed two 8 x 10's of David and got some matting and some black spray paint. I came back and spray painted the frames and put the pictures in them. They were so cute. We were trying to hang them and one of them fell. So I picked it up not noticing that it was broke. Jacob was looking at it and seen that the edge was coming apart, so we got a hammer and I hammered it back. FIXED! Well, I was cleaning the glass and Jacob came over and just barely touched it to scrap something off of it and it broke. A perfect break from top left corner to bottom right corner. Then Jacob decided to make some tea for us ladies. So he was putting sugar in the tea container and had the top off the canister and the top fell on the floor and shattered. GREAT! Since Amanda was coming I decided to invite Linda over. Linda and Amanda showed up around 4:30. She explained to us a little about the products and then we did some demonstrations. Honestly, it is hard for me to be happy with something. I just am not impressed with many products. But Amanda let us try to Mineral Foundation, and I LOVED it. We then put on some Eyesicles eye shadow and I loved it also. I was very happy with all of the products that she showed us. Well, she left and Jacob and Brandon came to the house. We barbequed hot dogs and hamburgers....yum. It was a good day.

Tomorrow is the 6th grade graduation mass at work. I am excited. I am excited for the kids really. I remember all of my graduations and I remember how happy I was. I hope it turns out good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh yes the graduation of the 6th graders, on to middle school and all the fun that puberty will bring them. I don't envy them
As for Mary Kay, i hope you get that big pink Caddy, Jen.