Sunday, June 15, 2008









Well,




I have not been on this thing in awhile! I have signed in and started a blog, but seeing that I have a pretty boring life, I can never come up with anything to say! It's summer time for me, school is out and so of course I'm not working! Pretty boring. I don't get paid, but of course, I go to work and do things that need to get done! Well, last year, at work, I had the back office, this year we have a new principal, Mrs. Warren, she is wonderful; well we decided that she wanted the back office and I get the new office. So Bryan and I started moving desk and setting up the office. We of course, had to make it fun like everything else! We have a tendancy of picking on each other, and Bryan is somewhat a bigger guy. We were starting to take the desk through the door and we had set it upright and I asked if it would fit(I meant height wise) and then not thinking I said well if you can fit then of course the desk can fit.......WHOA, came out ALL wrong! We then moved the computer and got it all set up. Well, my office is ALMOST done. I have to find a cabinet. Speaking of finding a cabinet; Bryan and I went to a few flea markets the other day. We found a cabinet that we liked, but we didn't buy it cause we wanted to make sure we wouldn't find a better one. So we kept looking, we went to about three other flea markets and then to his storage cause he had one in there, which by the way did not work. Not to change the subject or anything, but we got to his storage and (he has two) we looked in one, no cabinet, we looked in the other, well, we saw the cabinet, but decided it would not work. So, we are fixing to leave, and what by his wonderful eyes does he find?!?! What you ask......a TRIPOD!!! A TRIPOD for a camera!!! Well, I just got a new camera, well guess what, now I have a TRIPOD!!! And its not a cheap on. Anyways, back to the looking for the cabinet. We decided that since Jacob was getting of work, that I had better get home and see him and so we decided we would go Friday. Well, Friday came along and I went to work and did a few things, and somehow I made Bryan mad. Well, he left, I thought he left cause I made him mad, but no he went to take his son to lunch. So, I called and called and texted and EVERYTHING trying to get a hold of him. I finally gave up, thinking he was just mad at me and wasn't talking to me. Well, I FINALLY got a text message from him later that night. He fell asleep! HA! So we decided that we will go next week!
Well, so, Friday night we went to Brandon and Linda's house and had some pizza and drinks[soda ;) ] Well, it was storming, and VERY pretty! We had a great time. Somewhere around 12, some raccoons started coming out, and at first they were very skiddish, but by the end of the night, and two packages of crackers later, they were walking around us like it was no big deal! But, it was pretty awesome. Well, a friend of mine and Linda's will be going to jail on Monday, and so we were trying to get some "FUN" pictures together, for him to take and help him get through the time! We had a BLAST!!! Although, after taking some pictures, we decided that the way my hair was and the shirt I was wearing....I looked like a Pentecost!?!?!?!






No comments: