Sunday, June 22, 2008

I HATE money!

In my house, I am the one who sends the bills off, I am the onle who balances the checkbook, I am the one who buys groceries or whatever else we may need; and so of course, when we have spent too much money, I am the one who is at fault! Jacob and I had a real good weekend. Thursday night, I went and bought groceries; Friday night, we went to Brandon and Linda's and had drinks and food; Saturday, we went to Jonesboro, met Brandon and Linda over there. We went to the Jail, to see a friend, then we went to lunch, then the mall, driving around, a couple other stores and then back to Brandon and Linda's house. We did not spend MUCH money on things, but we are OUT of money. Between buying McDonald's at 1 am Saturday morning, because we were helping Brandon and Linda paint there room and we were hungry, and buying minuntes for both of our phones, buying gas to go to jonesboro, not knowing they were going to want to run around as much as we did, we ended up having to buy MORE gas, going to lunch, got a pair of shorts on CLEARANCE at JcPenney's, we are OUT of money. Even though it was a joint effort in spending the money, it's MY fault. And of course, its all my fault because I bought a pair of shorts for $10.00.
I went grocery shopping on Thursday; Jacob did not go with me. So I bought some of the things I thought we needed. I did not buy meats; number one that can get expensive; number two when I do it ends up being something we don't want; and number three we don't have room in the freezer. I always buy those things as we need them. Well, Jacob woke up this morning and said he was hungry, I said eat something, and his response was, we don't have anything! He told me I did not get anything to eat while I was at the grocery store. So now, it's my fault, we don't have groceries.
Utilty has been going back and fourth about lay off. They were talking about laying off for the WHOLE week for the fourth of July. I don't know what they latest decision on that was. All I know, is that its ridiculous. Jacob doesn't get paid if he is not working. He was laid off for three mondays in a row. That hurts the paycheck. I told him to go look for a job, but he said they will find out and fire him. So instead, we are SOL(SHIT OUT OF LUCK)!!! I have a job, I am sorry that I don't get to work through the summer and I don't get paid through the summer!
I am just so tired of everything being blamed on me! It gets old. It's my fault, we have no money, my fault we have no groceries, my fault I have no job.

No comments: